The transfer deadline day passed on Monday and plenty happened, with Arsenal and Manchester United doing big late business.
While the window is now closed for international transfers, domestic deals can still be done for another ten days.
Premier League clubs can continue to buy, sell and loan players with Championship, League One and League Two sides until 5pm on October 16.
Follow talkSPORT on air for the latest news and gossip, and keep up to date with all the headlines in our live blog below…
- Nine transfers that could still happen thanks to ‘second deadline’
- What happened on transfer deadline day? Arsenal signed Thomas Partey, Manchester United captured FIVE including Edinson Cavani, Fulham landed Ruben Loftus-Cheek from Chelsea
- Man United are weak, Solskjaer is weak, it’s a weak club’ – Jamie O’Hara’s brutal assessment of mentality at Old Trafford
- Thomas Partey: Arsenal sign ‘one-man wrecking ball’ who ‘could have played for Man City or Manchester United’ from Atletico Madrid
- Manchester United enjoy busy transfer deadline day as Facundo Pellistri becomes FIFTH Red Devils signing after Alex Telles, Willy Kambwala, Amad Diallo and Edinson Cavani
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek hailed as ‘world class’ as Chelsea midfielder joins Fulham on season-long loan
- Jack Wilshere confirms termination of West Ham contract to become free agent
- Theo Walcott returns to Southampton on season-long loan from Everton after nearly 15 years away
- Sergio Romero’s wife in social media plea to Manchester United to let goalkeeper leave