European big guns Portugal and France face off in the UEFA Nations League this weekend with the two joint top of Group A3.
Portugal and France go into this tie both on 10 points and drew 0-0 in their meeting last month.
They’ll be looking to take control of the group in this clash in Lisbon as the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Kylian Mbappe go head-to-head.
Portugal beat Andorra 7-0 in a friendly on Wednesday while France lost to Finland.
Portugal v France: Date and kick-off time
This tie will be held at the Estadio da Luz in Lisbon on Saturday, November 14 and will kick-off at 7:45pm.
These two sides drew 0-0 in Paris last month.
Portugal saw off Sweden in their last ties while France beat Croatia.
Portugal v France: TV channel and live stream
The game is being broadcast on Sky Sports Football from 7:40pm and will follow their coverage of Cyprus v Luxembourg.
Sky Sports customers can live stream this via the app using their mobile, tablet or computer devices.
If not, you can purchase a Sky Sports Day Pass from NowTV for £8.99.
How many goals has Cristiano Ronaldo scored for Portugal?
With more than 100 international goals to his name and a host of records, the Juventus forward is chasing down another milestone.
Iran’s Ali Daei scored 109 goals in 149 caps during his career before retiring in 2006 and the record is something 35-year-old Ronaldo has been gunning for.
Speaking in November when he scored goal no.99 for Portugal, he said: “All records must be broken and I will beat that record.”
Ronaldo, who helped Portugal to win the 2016 Euros and last summer’s Nations League, now has 102 goals from 167 appearances.
Portugal v France: Squads
- Goalkeepers: Lopes, Patricio, Silva
- Defenders: Cancelo, Fonte, Rui, N Semedo, Guerreiro, Dias, Duarte, R Semedo
- Midfielders: Fernandes, Pereira, Moutinho, Sanches, Neves, Oliveira, Carvalho
- Forwards: Bernardo, Ronaldo, Jota, Felix, Trincao, Neto, Paulinho
- Goalkeepers: Lloris, Maignan, Mandanda, Costil
- Defenders: Digne, Dubois, Hernandez, Kimpembe, Lenglet, Pavard, Varane, Zouma
- Midfielders: Kante, Nzonzi, Pogba, Rabiot, Tolisso, Sissoko
- Forwards: Ben Yedder, Coman, Giroud, Griezmann, Martial, Mbappe, Fekir, Thuram